Leverage, such a simple word yet at the same time so complicated! In my MasterMind, leverage is one of the MOST IMPORTANT strategies I teach…why? Because we all need to get off the roller coaster and frustration of inconsistent highs and lows (or maybe even consistent lows) in the money we make.
Most entrepreneurs, honestly, get to where they’re doing this in years five and six! Heck, for me, it was years 10-11!!!! (I’m a rebel remember?) I actually had the chance to work with eh “Ezine Queen” over 7 years ago, and thought she was crazy talking all this emails for sales stuff! You know who the Ezine Queen is now right? (If not go to my Facebook page and ask me…I think you will be surprised!)
In the MasterMind, COMPEL, Speak, Sell we first teach you to build your Bad-Assery Brand Resource© (BBR), and create compelling stories, you’re ready to speak and sell at a whole other level. Leverage is about how you make sure that is happening in a process so you’re not continuously freaking out about making the money!
To get ahead of it is always the challenge. Today, I want to give you some things to think about in terms of leverage.
- You need to understand most importantly, that leverage is really about building a plan and creating abundant cash flow. This means that you are proactive in your business building process versus reactive or constantly on the hustle to make a buck! You have to choose a proactive process versus a reactive one. You have to move out of the hustle phase of being an entrepreneur and start implementing systems.
- You need a list building strategy. All the research shows that people who have a list ,and a strategy for what happens when people opt-in sell more than people who do not. Of course, this reinforces what I say early on, you have to have your brand resource and stories ready!
- You need an editorial calendar, a place for you plan when you will do your online events, your live events, launch a new giveaway. A place with all of those things put into it so that you can plan and prepare accordingly. Your calendar should also indicate what marketing content you need to write so you don’t miss deadlines.
- You need visibility online! In this day and age being known for what you do is important on the Internet. If nobody can verify your credibility you lose the opportunity to grow. And there are a ton of people on the Internet who probably need what you sell! Build your marketing to include an online presence.
- You need exclusive sales opportunities built into your planning calendar. How will people that know you get the opportunity to work with you at an amazing rate? If you ALWAYS discount, it’s never an exclusive opportunity!
- You need to learn the power of repurposing everything. This is a HUGE time saver, and builds a consistent Brand message. If you were truly working the five steps of the system, you can use all of that content in your leverage strategy! It also supports the sales statistic that says it is 7-9 touches before they buy.
- You need develop advanced giveaway strategies. Have more than one way for people to get on your list! If you built your resources you know that there are many ways that you can share that same information.
- Ultimately, you need to evolve to partnership. As entrepreneurs, if we do it all alone, we work harder, not smarter. Build your list, and affiliate program. Then partner with others that also serve your clients and watch easy money grow!
Right now this might seem overwhelming! I get it. That is why I take such pride in thoroughly, and completely teaching these systems to entrepreneurs like you. I have an AWESOME series of emails that will give you specific insights to building your COMPELLING and EARNING business, which you can get here
My goal, through the Mastermind, is to continue to train and teach you on this so that in three years you have abundant cash flow! Join us in this powerful and business changing program!